Our online fire safety awareness training is designed to help employers meet their legal obligations and ensure that all staff is properly informed of how to identify and reduce the risk of workplace fires. This training can teach people how to properly evacuate a building, how to use fire extinguishers, and how to stay safe in general.
The courses typically cover topics such as identifying hazardous materials, understanding evacuation plans, and proper fire safety equipment use. Participants also learn about the different types of fire systems, such as alarms, smoke detectors, extinguishers, and suppression systems. Additionally, candidates can gain an understanding of common fire hazards and their effects. Overall, completing fire safety awareness training provides employees with the necessary knowledge to reduce the potential for fire-related hazards in the workplace.
It can be an economically viable way for businesses to achieve compliance with the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005, which applies to all workplaces regardless of size or staff number. FE, CPD, IIRSM, Gatehouse Awards & Institute of Hospitality Approved course
- Understand ways to lower the risks associated with the common sources of fire.
- Recognize the dangers of Smoke.
- Identify the fire safety features available and understand their role in fire prevention, management, and evacuation.
- Analyze the risks involved upon the discovery of a fire.
- Know when to use the various types of fire extinguishers.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 60 minutes
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes