Course Overview of Fire Safety in Care Homes
CPD, IIRSM & Gatehouse Awards Approved
Fire Safety in Care Homes training courses are designed to help all employees recognize and minimize the risk that fire poses in the workplace.
With additional material designed especially for staff members who work in care homes, this course covers the same material as the Basic Fire Safety course.
Regardless of the number of employees, all workplaces must comply with the current law, The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005, which mandates that employers give their employees adequate training in fire awareness.
• Define the common fire sources and learn ways to lower the risks.
• Recognize the chemistry of fire and how it can spread using the four mechanisms listed.
• Be aware of the risks posed by smoke.
• Recognize the fire safety components in structures and comprehend their function in fire management, suppression, and evacuation.
• Examine the risks present when a fire is discovered.
• Know when to use the different kinds of fire extinguishers.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 60 minutes
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes