ADHD Awareness course covers definitions, types, and how to recognize signs and symptoms. ADHD is a long-term condition with symptoms like difficulty focusing, hyperactivity, and impulsive behavior. It also examines potential causes, diagnosis techniques, and treatment options like lifestyle changes, therapies, and medications. At the end of the course, advice is given for those living with or caring for those with ADHD with practical tips for helping children, teenagers, and adults alike.
- After completing this course, you’ll be able to define the types of ADHD and recognize the necessary signs to diagnose it.
- Understand that ADHD can affect people from childhood through adulthood.
- State the methods of assessment that lead to diagnosis.
- Identify treatment regimens from therapy to medicinal intervention.
- Comprehend how symptoms can be managed to aid an individual with ADHD.
This course will benefit anyone who works or regularly interacts with children/adults who have ADHD.
Online training offers flexibility, convenience and affordability so candidates can go through modules at their own pace in their own time, making it easier to fit around work/life commitments.
We have a wide selection of health & social care courses that make great follow-ups for this one – if you’re in adult social care, they all equip you with valuable knowledge!
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 45 minutes
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes