CPD, IIRSM & Gatehouse Awards Approved
Fire Safety in Care Homes is designed to help employees discover and minimize the risk of fire within the work environment. The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 applies to all workplaces and necessitates employers to give their staff adequate fire safety training. This course covers the same material as a Basic Fire Safety course but with additional content tailored for those who work in care homes. Care homes are a vital part of the community, providing a safe and comfortable place for elderly or disabled people to live. It’s important that staff in these homes know how to safely deal with potential emergencies, including fires. Our health courses are tailored to meet the specific needs of your care home, and our experienced instructors will make sure that everyone who attends is fully prepared to deal with a fire. We also offer a range of other health courses, including first aid, food hygiene, and health and safety.
- You’ll be aware of common causes of fire and how to stave them off.
- The mechanics of fire and how it spreads.
- Smoke’s hazards
- The significance of building’s fire safety features in relation to prevention, management, and evacuation
- Potential risks upon detecting a fire.
- Different types of Fire Extinguishers and when to use them.
Recommended System Conditions
• Cybersurfer Up to date web cybersurfer
• videotape Up to date videotape motorists
• Memory 1Gb RAM
• Download Speed Broadband(3Mb)
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 60 minutes
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes