This Equality and Diversity training has been designed to help learners understand more about their responsibilities for promoting equality, tackling all forms of discrimination, and fostering good relationships between diverse groups of people in the workplace. The learning package covers all areas of equality legislation, policies, processes, procedures, and best practices.
We have all heard and used the words’ equivalency’ and’ diversity’ ahead, but what do they really mean?
As an employer or hand, how do they affect you? On their own, the words mean relatively different effects, equivalency is the state of being. In terms of rights and openings, being equal is important. The state of being different is the state of being different or varied.
In malignancy of this, these two effects shouldn’t be seen as contraries, as people can be both. Although they’re different, they still have the same rights. Occupational safety legislation ensures that we all meet our liabilities at work. Our liabilities regarding equivalency and diversity. And how we can insure we meet them. Training is essential to fulfilling liabilities.
- To raise awareness of the nine protected characteristics within the Equality Act
- To understand the insights of equality and Diversity in a deeper manner
- To explore how beliefs, values and attitudes drive behavior
- Explore and consider issues of empathy and sympathy by exploring stereotypes
- Recognizing the benefits of embracing difference
- To gain an awareness of employer and employee duties in relation to Equality and Diversity, and inclusion
- To understand what ‘good practice’ means for your organization
- To recognize individual and organizational responsibilities
Duration: 70 minutes (Note: This is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off.
It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions).
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 70 minutes
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes