Course Overview of SSCP Training
SSCP training gives campaigners a thorough overview of the knowledge needed to apply, manage, and watch over IT Security structure in order to cover enterprise data confidentiality, integrity, and vacuity in agreement with the material organization security policy, procedures, and norms. The SSCP Training promises to be a satisfying experience for security professionals responsible for the diurnal perpetration of information security countermeasures like Intrusion discovery or forestallment, firewalls, and anti-virus results including public key structure.
The SSCP training is an excellent option for those working in various positions.
- Network Security Engineer
- Security Administrator
- Database Administrator
- System Engineer
- Network/System Administrator
- Security Specialist
- Network/System Analyst
- Security Analyst
- Security Consultant
The following is SSCP Domains:
- Domain 1: Access Controls
- Domain 2: Security Operations and Administration
- Domain 3: Risk Identification, Monitoring and Analysis
- Domain 4: Incident Response and Recovery
- Domain 5: Cryptography
- Domain 6: Network and Communications Security
- Domain 7: Systems and Application Security
Course Delivery Methods: system security certified practitioner (SSCP TRAINING COURSE)
- in-house class room
- on-site classroom
- conference centers classroom
- home Virtual led by trainer
- Know the many types of access control systems and how to use them to safeguard the availability, confidentiality, and integrity of data and systems.
- Learn the procedures necessary for interacting with different levels of management, data custodians, information owners, and users to ensure proper classification of data, handling of electronic information, and handling of hard copies in relation to security administration and operations.
- SSCP Training helps to learn about risk identification, monitoring, and analysis methods and how to utilise them to track down, quantify, and manage losses caused by security-related occurrences. possess the ability to study, analyse, and choose the best safety measures for risk reduction.
- Understanding the procedures for handling incident response and recovery using tried-and-true methods, as well as business continuity planning (BCP) and disaster recovery planning (DRP), will help to ensure that damages are properly mitigated, business operations are recovered, critical business operations aren’t disrupted, and emergency responses, including post-disaster recovery, are carried out.
- Understanding the different important cryptographic ideas and how to put them into practice, particularly the use of secure protocols, key administration, management, and validation, as well as the idea of public key infrastructure.
- Our SSCP Course helps to determine the networks and communications security needed for a secure network, as well as the formats, methods, and appropriate security measures that are utilized to guarantee the confidentiality, integrity, availability, and authentication of transmitted data.
- Recognize technical and non-technical threats as described in the Systems and Application Security domain and how organizations can reduce these attacks, particularly as it relates to endpoint security, security in virtual environments, big data systems, and security of cloud infrastructure.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes